Pages

Monday 23 January 2012

Lean on Him

Do you ever have those days where you just feel like you have taken on too much?  The weight of everything that is ahead of you seems almost unbearable and overwhelming to think of walking forward with all of it?  Sometimes it's difficult to prioritize when everything seems it's a priority.  

Well, I'm here with good news for you!  The Lord will carry your burdens.  He will take everything for you and take care of it.  Simply...ASK, SEEK and KNOCK.  It's that simple.  

Matthew 7:7-8
[Asking, seeking, knocking] “Ask, and you will receive. Search, and you will find. Knock, and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives. Whoever seeks, finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door is opened.

Matthew 11:28-30 
Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.

He doesn't say that you won't endure challenges, but He will help so you do not feel them as heavily.  Lean on Him, let Him do the good work in your life.   

So in those days of trial and burdens, Ask the Lord to guide you, direct your steps, get in the Word of God and open the door to new opportunity.  God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment