Pages

Thursday 5 January 2012

A Long Time Coming....

Have you ever been so excited to do something in yet so scared it stops you from doing what you knew you are supposed to be doing?  And when you think about what you are scared of, you really do not have a good reason?  Well, it happens to me...more often than it should!  I have been praying for direction.  Sometimes we get confused as to what the Lord is telling us or sometimes we question whether it's the Lord or our flesh.  I have so much inspiration to share with you, I'm overflowing with excitement and ideas.  So much to share, and so little time to execute it. 
What inspires you?  What are you passionate about?  Good questions for some good answers!  I have so many things I'm passionate about.  The love of cooking and the joy it brings to others when they take their first bite.  The passion for planting the Word of God in other people's lives to bring them joy and bring them to know God.  My family, I love my family and am always trying to capture the perfect moment on camera.  I could go on for sentences on end but you will have to join me over this adventure and we can share our talents, passions and inspiration.  God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment