Pages

Friday 7 December 2012

Day Seven Christmas Scripture

Do you ever fear that the sun will not come up or morning will not come.  Has it ever yet?  It's one of those things that we can see and for some reason because it always happens we do not question it or fear it.  So God's love is the same way, just as the rain falls, the sun comes up, morning arises and dusk falls...so does his Love...it's faithful.  He will not fail you, He loves you.  He is love.  Sink in to this good word today.  Press in and find all of the wonderful treasures of faithfulness in this scripture.  You won't be disappointed.


Isaiah 55:6-11
Seek the Lord while he may be found;  call on him while he is near. 
Let the wicked forsake their ways and the unrighteous their thoughts.
Let them turn to the Lord, and he will have mercy on them, and to our God, for he will freely pardon.
“For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,” declares the Lord. 
“As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.  As the rain and the snow come down from heaven,
and do not return to it without watering the earth and making it bud and flourish, so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater, so is my word that goes out from my mouth:  It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.


As you go about your travels in the next few days, remember all of the points we focused on this week, greetings, visiting, faith, sharing, and making memories.  You only get this Christmas time once so make the most of it.  Get connected to God and find peace, joy and love this holiday season.  God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment