Pages

Saturday 29 December 2012

25 Days of Christmas Scripture

What a celebration!  How was your Christmas and birthday celebration?  Are you ready for an amazing year ahead?

Thank you for joining me in our 25 days of Christmas scripture.  I encourage you to mark down some of those amazing tidbits of Word that we followed along with in the past month.  There were some pretty good verses to keep with you throughout your days.  One thing I know for sure, He loves me.  He loves me and He loves you too.  He loves you more than you can even comprehend.  Don't forget that!

I hope you enjoyed our adventure and will come back again to read some good words and please join in with your own favourites.  I pray that the Lord will bless you and keep you and make His face to shine upon you Today and forever. 

In January 2013 we will be back in the word and giving you some encouraging words to support you.  Blessings and love to you, Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment